HCIM Senior Executive Adviser
Years in the Industry: 15
- Teksperience, LLC – Director (Interim CIO for a Chicago-based MSO)
- National Surgical Hospitals – Vice President of Information Systems
- Edward Don and Company – Vice President of Information Technology
- Years of consulting, software development, and project management experience, most recently with Ernst and Young.
- Led a team that developed the infrastructure and technology platforms to support the growth of National Surgical Hospitals from startup to a $300+ million, 23 hospital/surgery center organization.
- Managed the standardization of new hospital systems across the enterprise in order to achieve meaningful use compliance.
- Ran the development team responsible for development of new in-store applications and infrastructure for a nationally recognized retailer.
Areas of Expertise:
- Best Practices
- Business Development
- Change Management
- Claims System Administration
- Collaborative Leader
- Cost Benefit ROI Modeling
- Custom Database Application Programming
- Data/Claims Analysis
- Development and Implementation
- Financial and Data Analysis
- Governance Implementation
- Health Information Technology
- Hospital and Physician Billing and Payment
- IT Systems and Internal Controls
- Managed Care
- Managed Care Finance
- Medical Center Operations
- P&L Budget Responsibility
- Population Health Analytics
- Project Management
- Quality Patient Care
- Relationship Management
- Staff Development/Coaching
- Stakeholder Communications
- Strategic/Financial Planning
- Strategy Execution
- Systems Solutions
- System-Wide Transformations
- Urgent & Ambulatory Care
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing from Purdue University, with a minor in Computer Science
If you’d like to learn more about engaging David Jordan, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 925-265-4113, ext. 124.