Over 130 EZ-CAP users registered to attend HCIM and AXIOM Systems’ joint ICD-10 Educational Webinar Series, entitled “ICD-10’s Impact on Your Business.” Word traveled fast after MZI Healthcare encouraged its EZ-CAP client base to attend the free series via their EZ-Communicator email notice.
Featured speaker and leading ICD-10 and 5010 subject matter expert Peggy Honts of AXIOM Systems presented on ICD-10’s projected impact on key areas of a healthcare payer organization’s business and concluded the series with some helpful ICD-10 implementation strategies. Attendees appreciated the ICD-10 code analysis, real-life examples, and insight into impacted business areas that are often overlooked. HCIM received great feedback from this Summer 2011 series.
Free Webinar eKit
If you’re an EZ-CAP user and missed this webinar series, complete the form on the sidebar to receive a free copy of the recordings and presentations, in addition to other valuable ICD-10 resources, including:
- Mind Mapping Overview: View the different areas of your business that could be affected by the ICD-10 transition using HCIM and AXIOM’s ICD-10 Payer Mind Map.
- Conduct a Preliminary Assessment: Determine if you’re on track for a timely implementation and prioritize upcoming tasks with the AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Readiness Assessment and Prioritization Tool.
- Develop a Comprehensive Project Plan: Leverage the ICD-10 implementation tasks and estimated completion times in NCHICA and WEDI’s free ICD-10 Timeline to help develop your own ICD-10 project plan.
- Stay on Track: Gauge your progress on both the ICD-10 and HIPAA EDI standards implementations with NCHICA and WEDI’s 5010 and ICD-10 Timeline Benchmarks.
- Code Converter: Convert between ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes and access a comprehensive code index using this free website.
Complete the form on the sidebar for more information about HCIM’s ICD-10 services or to schedule a private webinar session for your company.
Which of the following business areas would you like to discuss throughout this webinar series?
90% – Reporting Impacts
80% – Claim/Encounter Processing
62% – Information Technology (IT)
56% – Vendor Management
52% – Disease/Population Management
40% – Monitoring Business Metrics
38% – Member Management
30% – Customer Service
28% – Testing/Trading Partner Management
What do you think will be your biggest hurdle with ICD-10?
33% – Resources (skills required for ICD-10)
33% – Staff Training
25% – Vendor Readiness
08% – Budget/Competing Priorities
00% – Executive Management Commitment
What is the sense of urgency around ICD-10 in your organization?
50% – On the radar, work is just beginning
20% – Aware, but no action yet
20% – Somewhat urgent
10% – Very urgent
00% – No urgency at all
How complete is your impact assessment?
27% – Not started yet
35% – 1-25% complete
24% – 26-50% complete
08% – 51-75% complete
05% – 76-100% complete
If you have any questions or would like to discuss your ICD-10 implementation, please email email@example.com or call 888-454-0202, option 5.