HCIM’s Strategic Consulting mission is to collaborate with healthcare organizations in developing and executing a Value-Based Care Transformation Plan. We utilize a continuous process improvement model and an architectural approach based on medical expense management, appropriate revenue optimization, and administrative cost containment.
HCIM’s Value-Based Care Transformation Methodology:
- Assist with defining a vision for your organization’s new Value-Based Care model
- Assess your current state of operations, technology, and business processes
- Develop a roadmap for achieving your vision and a successful transformation, including a list of specific critical success factors to be monitored
- Create a transformation cost-benefit analysis model (this will also demonstrate how the consulting engagement will be funded through short term ROI)
- Implementation of the required process improvements and appropriate technologies
- Success monitoring through a mandatory quarterly progress review to remediate issues and apply corrective actions
HCIM will assign two Strategic Executive Consultants to each organization to execute this methodology and create a successful Value-Based Care Transformation.