Kwik Actions™ is a scaled-down version of SymKey® for Claims that increases the efficiency and productivity of claims operations staff by automating routine tasks. Kwik Actions™ are customized “hotkeys” that users may utilize on demand to perform a predetermined set of screen navigation actions such as keystrokes, mouse clicks, database queries, and interfacing between multiple applications. Some Kwik Actions™ commonly used by our healthcare payer and managed care organization clients include:
- Display a scanned claim image
- Display a scanned authorization image
- Eligibility: authorization search
- Eligibility: claims search
- Eligibility research on health plan site and capture webpage image
- Copy claim information and enter into an online DRG grouper web service for pricing
All of the above Kwik Actions™ are completed by pressing a simple hotkey combination. These are only a few examples of the many processes that can be performed with Kwik Actions™, and the possibilities are endless as any set of repetitive manual steps in a software application is a candidate for automation by Kwik Actions™.
For more information on SymKey® Kwik Actions™, contact Laurie Kirkland at 888-454-0202, ext. 126 or email@example.com.
If you’re interested in SymKey® for automated claims processing, click here.